Thursday, April 2, 2009

Copping out.

I feel like dookie. I have all day. Not sure what's up, but it's not fun.
I ate fruit chews for dinner. Eh.
Hubby said, "what, no blog today?" Hmm. Maybe? I have some photos I can post...I'm not really up for much more than that. It's hard to be cute and witty when you feel like dookie.

So here are some random Kenz pics for your viewing pleasure.
A quick tech note- any of the pictures can be viewed larger by clicking on the image.

Yes, I'm proud, and yes, this will come back to bite me in the a$$ when she's a teenager. I don't care.

I've been carefully cultivating a love of household chores.

Kenzi is covered in chalk, not dirt. Ok, maybe chalk and dirt. A group of kids like to come and play with her- this is after they did her "makeup." They're fun kids. The cone is not ours.

I'm an overprotective mother and playground behavior scares the poopie out of me. But, no knocked out teeth yet.

I don't even know.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. The last picture made me laugh out loud. Hope you feel better soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny... I have that on my screensaver at work this week.. makes me laugh everytime I see it. MJ

    ReplyDelete